Where is the picture?

Boud Roukema boud at astro.uni.torun.pl
Fri Jun 14 14:33:25 CEST 2002

On Fri, 14 Jun 2002, Andrzej Marecki wrote:

> > The jpg image is here:
> > http://www.astro.uni.torun.pl/sympa/cosmo-media/2002-04/jpg00000.jpg
>
> Well, but it does not appear in the body of the paper so e.g.
>
> http://www.astro.uni.torun.pl/sympa/cosmo-media/2002-06/msg00001.html
>
> still looks as it looks i.e. with the image missing.

Well, it is a mailing list for discussing things, it's not meant to be
web pages with finished products!

> BTW, in:
>
> http://www.astro.uni.torun.pl/sympa/cosmo-media/2002-04/msg00000.html
>
> the "body" of the figure is a text-like extension of the paper.

I think you mean:

> #FIG 3.2
> Portrait
> 4 0 0 50 0 16 20 0.0000 4 210 1740 2150 8415 standard ruler\001

Well, these are the full instructions that can be saved in a plain
text file and displayed - and modified, e.g. to substitute po polsku
for po angielsku ! - by xfig. I tried on hevelius, but the version there
complains that it is only version 3.1 and claims that version 3.2 is
required...

Anyway, I want to better understand what's happening in our new
analysis. There's clearly something interesting there, but it's
still not clear what :(  It requires.. work!

Na ra¿e
Boud