Where is the picture?

Boud Roukema boud
Mon Jun 17 10:51:37 CEST 2002

On Fri, 14 Jun 2002, Andrzej Marecki wrote:

> > Well, it is a mailing list for discussing things, it's not meant to be
> > web pages with finished products!
>
> OK, OK, I know. :-)
>
> I just wanted to send a message to Piotr Cieśliński from Gazeta Wyborcza
> and point his attention to that page. If Piotr (or someone else from the
> media) goes there he/she will simply not see the image. Maybe the simplest
> cure is to repost the RMB vulgata to cosmo-media in such manner that the
> image will be OK at last. But...

OK, here goes. I've put in the change I suggested to Gary...

> Maybe this is a difficult problem to overcome because all that stuff is
> piped through the 'archived' daemon. In that case maybe one of us could
> just send the whole "vulgarised" paper directly to Piotr.

Well, I'd rather Piotr learn how to use a publicly archived mailing
list. No matter how good his intentions are, he is a journalist
working for a commercial newspaper and victim of the secrecy and
communication mistakes that normally happen in the corporate world...

All I did was save the attachment and convert the src="..." to
a URL rather than a local link. Let's see if it works...