Dark Energy network (fwd)

boud boud w astro.uni.torun.pl
Pią, 20 Gru 2002, 15:12:06 CET

Cze¶æ wszystkim,

Anyone interested in a Brussels-funded European Dark Energy network
please respond to Roman <roman at camk.edu.pl>.

In the presently existing CMBNet, Polish cosmologists can get funding
for conferences, travel, some postdoc or predoc stipends, etc. :

http://www-astro.physics.ox.ac.uk/cmbnet/

Wesó³y Swi±t (sp?), etc.
Boud