[Cosmo-pl] TOK cosmo/particle physics meeting Warsaw 15.02 - 18.02.2007

Boud Roukema boud w astro.uni.torun.pl
Wto, 31 Paź 2006, 17:07:16 CET

[cc: cosmo-pl list - since not everybody may know about the meeting]

Dear Tok.Warsaw,

The information page about the February workshop doesn't say details about
how to register at the TOK meeting "TOK 2nd workshop 15.02 - 18.02.2007":

http://www.fuw.edu.pl/~tok/

so i don't know if this is open to all cosmologists working in Poland or not.
(My guess is there might be EU bureaucracy about trying to be formal about
"who is a member and who is not a member", but i don't imagine any bureaucrats
from Brussels will be at the meeting...)

In any case, i would be interested in participating, so if possible, please
add my name to the participants' list:

Boud Roukema, Centrum Astronomii UMK

Please tell me by when i would have to send a title/abstract. Most probably
i would say something about cosmic topology.

pozdrawiam serdecznie
Boud Roukema
http://cosmo.torun.pl/cosmo
http://arxiv.org/find/astro-ph/1/au:roukema/0/1/0/all/0/1

[ PS: to cosmo-pl people: a meeting of the polish theoretical cosmo
network seems to be planned for Monday 19 February. i would hope in
fact it's open to all cosmologists including people who are not their
"official local representative", but i'm coordinating it, so i'm not
sure. ]