[Cosmo-pl] sf2a : vos dernieres nouvelles (fwd)

Boud Roukema boud w astro.uni.torun.pl
Śro, 16 Kwi 2008, 12:49:12 CEST

hi cosmo-pl,

A few interesting (last minute!) conference annoncements,
and one (ASTRONET) which is for people willing to invest time
in astropolitics (grants, long term big ground or space telescope
projects).

pozdr
boud

international conference on the latest results and projects in astroparticles

- a mix of invited papers, contributions on theoretical and experimental
aspsects of astroparticles, gamma astronomy and neutrino astronomy

http://blois.in2p3.fr/2008/  - deadline yesterday!