[Cosmo-pl] http://arxiv.org/abs/0708.0530

Boud Roukema boud w astro.uni.torun.pl
Czw, 7 Lut 2008, 13:25:39 CET

hi Irina, Bartek, everyone,

On Thu, 7 Feb 2008, Irina Dymnikova wrote:

> Please, check your files - If you have in mind
> the paper mentioned, it is not my paper.
> If you have in mind my paper, this is not
> this number.
> Best regards,
> Irina Dymnikova

i don't think Bartek mentioned you specifically as the author. In case
you didn't notice, when you replied, you replied to this cosmo-pl
mailing list address with the line:

> To: "dyskusja z PUBLICZNEGO archiwum - badania/edu kosmo i czastki elem"
> <cosmo-pl at cosmo.torun.pl>

http://cosmo.torun.pl/pipermail/cosmo-pl/2008-February/thread.html

Moim skromnym zdaniem, trudno zrobić więcej jasne, że to lista dla dyskusji
z publicznego archiwum dotyczący naszych tematów... :)

Anyway, as for the science:

There are probably many people on this list who could better comment on
the paper than i can...

As for publishing, there are PACS numbers just below the abstract, so
presumably it's intended for publication (maybe a conference proceedings?).

Anyway, i'll suggest to the authors that they might want to join our
list and maybe give their own comments... :)

BTW, the program for next week's TOK/CzAK meeting Wed-Sat 13-16 Feb 2008
at Hoża is here:

http://www.fuw.edu.pl/~tok/workshopIVprog.html

pozdr
boud