[Cosmo-pl] KASI Faculty position - deadline 7 July 2020

Boud Roukema boud w astro.uni.torun.pl
Pią, 19 Cze 2020, 17:30:05 CEST

Dear Colleagues,

There is an immediate permanent faculty position at KASI in Korea in the cosmology group:

https://www.kasi.re.kr/eng/publication/post/recruitNotice?clsf_cd=INM-020-010
[second page of pdf = Theoretical Astronomy - Cosmology in large-scale structure  - A7]

Cosmology group is currently run under First Mover Research Group
(FMRG) project (till end of 2023) and we have already started
preparing for other grand projects. Group has a generous funding for
the research activities and salaries in Korea are competitive.

http://cosmology.kasi.re.kr/index.php

Please kindly let those who might be interested know about this
position and they can contact us if they have a question. Deadline is
short (7th July 2020). I am sorry if you have received this
announcement multiple times.

best wishes,

Arman