First "workshop" (was: Re: introductions)

Boud Roukema boud_roukema w camk.edu.pl
Śro, 19 Gru 2001, 00:51:58 CET

Hi everyone,

On Tue, 18 Dec 2001, Andrzej Marecki wrote:

> To jest bardzo dobry pomys³, Boud! (It's a very good idea, Boud  :-)
Dziêkujê. :-)

> Let it be our - very informal yet very serious in terms of scientific background - 1st "workshop".
> I can give a talk about what I've done recently. I'm sure, you, Boud, might be a key speaker
> with an "invited" talk. ;-) I, also, can be an "acting" LOC.

Well, I'm not fussy about the name of the meeting, but maybe your idea
is for, say, a whole afternoon instead of just one hour. If people have
the time, why not? I'm easy either way.

Motylek will be in JBO, but what do the others think?

Sebastian, Rafa³, Micha³?  You don't need a definite answer right now,
but would you prefer a one-hour meeting or a full afternoon meeting?

Cze¶æ
Boud