ASTROVIRTEL: Third Call for Proposals (fwd)

boud boud w astro.uni.torun.pl
Sob, 13 Kwi 2002, 18:07:13 CEST

I don't think we're ready for this yet, but feel free to
think about this. If anyone can think of a project, go
ahead and write your thoughts to the list - be creative!
And don't worry about your ideas being crazy. Starting
off from a crazy idea and playing with it can often yield
a good idea... Which is better than no ideas at all...