favoured topology of Universe candidates

Boud Roukema boud w astro.uni.torun.pl
Nie, 13 Sty 2002, 02:01:23 CET

Hi, just an explanation for the discussion with the media people.

I think it's useful to cross-post this
 (1) so that in case the journalists publish wrong or misleading
statements, there are at least some colleagues who know what my version
of the story was;
 (2) it's probably useful for everyone since it's a discussion at a
very pedagogical level, and should help to make it clear to everyone
that I'm not a "believer" in any of the hypotheses I work on.

If there's a lot of this, I would prefer to spin this off into a completely
open list, e.g. cosmo-torun-media , so that anyone interested could read
it.

Cze¶æ
Boud