Doubt cast over dark energy?

Boud Roukema boud w astro.uni.torun.pl
Wto, 16 Gru 2003, 15:44:03 CET

BTW, this stuff is highly important for OCRA analyses - whichever
way it works out.  We'll (hopefully) have lots of clusters and maybe
we'll use cosmology to understand cluster physics rather than the
other way around, but either way, getting all the bits of the puzzle
to be consistent is the challenge.

BTW(2) - Motyl proposes that we work on the grant proposal tomorrow
afternoon (Wed 17 Dec) @radio astronomy.

pozd
boud