prosba o komentarz

Boud Roukema boud w astro.uni.torun.pl
Śro, 15 Paź 2003, 16:19:03 CEST

hi Łukasz,
  i guess our communication about the text was not as consensual as it
could have been - there were some misunderstandings - but it's printed
now so there's not much point discussing details. In any case, IMHO the
version you printed was reasonably consistent with the opinion of our
cosmology group - apart from the fact that only my name was cited, so
i got all the credit for the whole group.

Just one small request: could you please correct the spelling of my
first name in the electronic edition (it's too late for the printed
edition):
 "Boud", not "Baud".

thanks
boud