prosba o komentarz (fwd)

Boud Roukema boud w astro.uni.torun.pl
Wto, 14 Paź 2003, 13:27:54 CEST

hi everyone,
  i definitely think we should respond to this - but i would prefer
it to be a collective response - there's no reason why only my name
should be cited - e.g., we could at least have the official "team"
who was on the grant (amr + motyl + magda + bartek + sebastian + me),
but if someone else wants to participate (i guess we can call this
an official "press release" (oświadczenie prasowe)) that would be good,
especially someone from CAMK to show that we work together despite the
bureaucratic difference between CA-UMK and CAMK.

As i understand it, Łukasz is in a hurry - he'll ring back at 15.00 -
so i'll try to get a draft to the list within the next half hour or so.

pozd
boud