festiwal nauki

Boud Roukema boud w astro.uni.torun.pl
Wto, 24 Lut 2004, 14:31:44 CET

On Tue, 24 Feb 2004, Michal Frackowiak wrote:

> Boud! this is certainly NOT A GOOD WAY OF MAKING PEOPLE INVOLVED. what I
> mean is that you have sent an email to cosmo-torun mailing list asking:
>
> " Prosze^ poprawiuj ten stron!
> http://adjani.astro.uni.torun.pl/cgi-bin/twiki/view/Cosmo/FestiwalNauki2004"
>
> are we obliged to look at every page you create with your wiki pages? if

No, you're not obliged.

> I did not edit/looked at this page it would mean I am not interested in
> the Festival. but suddenly my name appeared there. I have not signed
> anything nor agreed to take part in it nor confirmed anything (although
> I remember some short "oral talk" about the festival and _possibility_
> of open discussion).
> do you have any email from me that says sth else? or en entry at your
> twiki I have edited concerning the Festival?

No.

> I do not want to be offensive but does not seem to me like a good way.
>
> > Byli dwa mejli - możesz uczestniczyć lub nie jak chcesz, i możesz
> > zmienić tytuł twoja prezentacja jak chcesz!
>

> I did not want to have a cosmological presentation at the Festival and
> did not changed my mind. why have you not asked more directly? I do not
> read cosmo-torun that often. lucky me I looked this time.

OK, you're no longer listed on the page.

So i don't see where the problem is. If you don't wish to participate,
then you don't!

The point is that we have several feedback mechanisms: negative
feedback for correcting errors and positive feedback for focussing
on what people agree on.

i'll send a message to the Festiwal Nauki organisers so that they
remove your name from any printed stuff - hopefully they're not so silly
that they start printing propaganda two months before the event.

pozd
boud