wewnetrzny grant UMK

Boud Roukema boud w astro.uni.torun.pl
Śro, 18 Lut 2004, 17:41:56 CET

hi everyone,
  Attached are two equivalent copies of the draft application
(pdf to help a certain person who uses micro$oft ;)

Any substantial comments, criticisms? (Or trivial ones?)

Given that it's for pedagogical purposes, i haven't put anything
about a specific "research project".

i put my title as "dr" since i presume i don't officially have "hab"
until the central committee confirms it.

i can expect the bureaucrats may complain that the format is slightly
changed, but that's their fault for using micro$oft. They're here to
support us, we're not here to work for them doing trivia.

pozd
boud