Cosmo parameters according to VSA

Andrzej Marecki amr w astro.uni.torun.pl
Pią, 20 Lut 2004, 09:58:06 CET

Paper: astro-ph/0402466
Title: Cosmological parameter estimation using Very Small Array data out to
  l=1500
Authors: Rafael Rebolo, Richard A. Battye, Pedro Carreira, Kieran Cleary, et al.

  We estimate cosmological parameters using data obtained by the Very Small
Array (VSA) in its extended configuration, in conjunction with a variety of
other CMB data and external priors. Within the flat $\Lambda$CDM model, we find
that the inclusion of high resolution data from the VSA modifies the limits on
the cosmological parameters as compared to those suggested by WMAP alone, while
still remaining compatible with their estimates. [...]