AA/2004/0337 - referee report (fwd)

Boud Roukema boud w astro.uni.torun.pl
Pon, 17 Maj 2004, 16:11:46 CEST

Michał, Jarek - how is 10:30?

Motyl: i think the reason for starting at 09.00g was so that after the
discussion, there is still a lot of time left in the day to do work,
otherwise for people from CAMK, it's like half the day has already finished.

Personally, later is fine by me :), but it's more interesting if more
people come along, so better earlier for them.

Maybe 10:00g?