paper formally accepted

Andrzej Marecki amr w astro.uni.torun.pl
Pon, 31 Maj 2004, 10:45:03 CEST

> Hi, our topology paper has now been formally accepted by A&A. :)

Also, as we all recall, the following proposal was announced on 24th May:

=======
PROPOSAL: We will update the contents of the astro-ph version to be
the exact version finally accepted (well, probably it will be formally
accepted by Mon 31 May) and make the comment:

"13 pages, 18 figures, matches A&A accepted version"

DEADLINE for comments (or possibly veto): Mon 31 May 13.00g
=======

So... No vetos? If not, let's update astro-ph/04020608 tonight.

A.

--
Andrzej Marecki                |
Torun Centre for Astronomy     |   e-mail: amr w astro.uni.torun.pl