[Cosmo-torun] Meudon Workshop on Cosmic Topology

Jean-Pierre Luminet jean-pierre.luminet w obspm.fr
Czw, 7 Paź 2004, 17:00:08 CEST

Dear colleagues,
I am organizing a mini-workshop (2-3 days,
a dozen of participants) about the recent
developments in cosmic topology, and I would like
very much to invite one of you
(Andrzej Marecki, Bartosz Lew, Magdalena
Cechowska) to this workshop for
giving a talk. (I have already invited Boud Roukema, who has
accepted.)
The place will be Meudon, the date will be 8-10
march 2005. Your travel expenses as well
as your hotel would be taken in charge. Other
speakers/participants will be Jeff Weeks,
Marcelo Reboucas (from Brazil), Jesper Gunderman
(a Danish mathematician working on eigenmodes),
and of course the French group : Marc
Lachieze-Rey, Alain Riazuelo, Roland Lehoucq,
etc. See the enclosed preliminary program.
It would be really a great opportunity to
meet altogether and resume the state-of-the-art
of this fascinating field of cosmology together
with future perspectives and collaborations.
I really hope that one of you will be able to accept - please
decide amongst yourselves who is most interested
in participating, and confirm before 1 november.
Yours,
Jean-Pierre
--
Jean-Pierre Luminet
Directeur de recherches au C.N.R.S.
Binarny za??cznik wiadomo?ci zosta? usuni?ty...
Nazwa: WorkshopCT_ann.pdf
Typ: application/pdf
Rozmiar: 3628 bytes
Opis: nie znany