0409533 Re: the WMAP pixelisation algebra is free now :)

Boud Roukema boud w astro.uni.torun.pl
Czw, 23 Wrz 2004, 12:25:44 CEST

On Wed, 22 Sep 2004, Boud Roukema wrote:

> Witam,
>   Just one day before our deadline of 22 Sep, in response to our
> paper, the HEALPix people submitted a paper inspired by our work:
> http://de.arxiv.org/abs/astro-ph/0409513
>
> So here's our version:
> http://de.arxiv.org/abs/astro-ph/0409547

Sorry, arxiv renumbered it:
http://de.arxiv.org/abs/astro-ph/0409533

(The arxiv robot warned about this yesterday, but it's the first time
in my experience that this happens. Does this mean that 14 attempted
article submissions happened yesterday but failed? Or is this to
get around certain authors who are rumoured to choose their submission
time in order to be ranked #1 for the day? Anyway, however arxiv
does it, it works. :)

And now the two numbers are closer together and easier to remember:
513/533  ;).

pozdr
boud