[Cosmo-torun] shift from sympa w astro to mailman at adjani

Boud Roukema boud w astro.uni.torun.pl
Czw, 30 Wrz 2004, 17:49:14 CEST

Witam,
   To make less work for Andrzej M in managing sympa on newton, and
also as he and i discussed initially (a looong time ago), i've started
shifting the mailing lists to adjani.

So for the moment please use:

cosmo-torun at adjani.astro.uni.torun.pl

or use the alias

cosmo-torun at cosmo.torun.pl

The cosmo.torun.pl alias should also work for the adjani www pages - the
general domain names we use here really are quite ridiculously long IMHO.
i thought that cosmo.pl would be a bit too pretentious - but hopefully
we have enough cooperation between CAMK and CA-UMK that we can together
use  cosmo.torun.pl. :)

i've automatically described people who were on  cosmo-torun at astro
to cosmo-torun at adjani - but i haven't (yet) shifted the other lists.

IMHO it is also worth thinking of what the best way of having lists is -
the aim is to that we have good communication and are motivated by what
each other is doing, and that on useful subjects it is easy to find info,
but at the same time to avoid spamming.  So far, i haven't really used
any lists for much real work on a project, even though that was my idea.

i realise that these were dictatorial decisions - but my feeling is that
people are probably more concerned about decisions on scientific content,
or for the undergrad students, decisions on course organisation and exams.

Any thoughts, please comment. (Nothing about bramki on these lists, though. ;)

pozdr
boud