[Cosmo-torun] Re: [Cosmo-media] the shape of the universe (fwd)

Andrzej Marecki amr w astro.uni.torun.pl
Czw, 16 Lut 2006, 14:58:25 CET

Boud Roukema wrote:

> We have a media question :).

But what kind of media? DEPENDENT, commercial, global media!

 > Remember the number one rule of the dependent media:
> "anything you say may and will be misquoted against you".

Right! So think *twice* before you start to talk to them.

[...]

>>I'm a physicist and scientific writer. Within the new project of Axel Springer
 >>publishing house (editor of Newsweek in Poland and Die Welt in Germany)

Not only, not only. "Die Welt" and "Newsweek" - hmm, these sound good
and this is true but this is only a smaller part of the truth. Go to:
http://www.axelspringer.pl/ to see how they REALLY make (LOTS of) money.
In particularly pay attention to http://efakt.pl/ the most disgusting
tabloid in the market in this country. Also, you might be interested in
http://dziewczyna.redakcja.pl/ and http://popcorn.redakcja.pl/ the
latter being just a complete bull... and rubbish.

So as you can see they are liars! They say Axel Springer publishes "Die
Welt" and "Newsweek" but they keep quiet they are No.1 brain washers in
this country.

My advice: to keep your alter/anti-globalist's conscience clear you'd
better... BOYCOTT Axel Springer and don't talk to them by the same token
you don't dine at McDonald'$. ;-)

--
Andrzej