[Cosmo-torun] or maybe not... sorry Re: cosmo workshop @14.00 Fri 12.12.2008 @KRA by Bartek Lew

Boud Roukema boud w astro.uni.torun.pl
Śro, 10 Gru 2008, 19:34:14 CET

hi all,

i just remembered that at 13.30 Fri 12.12.08 at KRA we have
a more relaxed meeting for someone retiring.....

Since there's a student seminar at 15.00, i'm not sure there's
much sense starting this Friday, since we need at least
20-30 minutes for the basic presentation + plenty of free
time for discussion.  Maybe next week 19.12 ?
What do you think? Bartek, Agnieszka, Zbyszek?

pozdr
boud