[Cosmo-torun] cosmo workshop wt 14:00 27.01.09 B Roukema: 'a hint towards Poincare gravity?'

Boud Roukema boud w astro.uni.torun.pl
Pią, 20 Lut 2009, 16:20:40 CET

witam cosmo-torun

Done. seminar done + article submitted: http://arxiv.org/abs/0902.3402v2

> Everyone is welcome, but be warned: this is a research level work
> session, most likely in English.

During the next few weeks we will have to see how many (if any)
undergrad students are interested in wyklad/seminarium and at what
knowledge/research level they are (new to cosmo or already done a basic course)
and sort out days/times.  Based on what is officially on usosweb,
i propose we start with:

Fri 27.02.09 - 16.00 godz workshop - Agnieszka (to be confirmed).

Agnieszka, you said today, if i understood correctly, that you can
confirm during the next few days or so.  Please just reply to the
public list once you have confirmation either way. :)  The idea of the
talk is very much workshop-ish, describing the scientific aims and
where you've got to so far and also where you haven't got to and
also where people might be able to help with specific bottlenecks
in your research.

Zbyszek - is Friday at 16.00 okay for you? Again, please reply to the
public list. Bartek - i think you said that Fri @16.00 should be OK.

Hopefully we should have all 3 doktoranci + me together for this
workshop, and maybe also some undergrads...

And then get into a cycle of a workshop type cosmo research
presentation nearly every week... :)

pozdr
boud