[Cosmo-torun] Fri 6 March - Zbyszek Bulinski - T^3 and Poincare dodecahedral space

Boud Roukema boud w astro.uni.torun.pl
Śro, 4 Mar 2009, 17:14:14 CET

hi cosmo-torun,

As we said last week:

16.00 Fri 6 March @KRA - Zbyszek will tell us about where he's got
to in his T^3 and Poincare space modelling (i won't say details
on this list, because the work is, for obvious reasons, so far
unpublished :), and we can give some feedback.

pozdr
boud