[Cosmo-torun] cosmo workshop Fri 15:00 12.03.2010: Li and Liu arXiv:1003.1073: WMAP quadrupole = antenna direction interpolation error

Boud Roukema boud w astro.uni.torun.pl
Pią, 12 Mar 2010, 09:27:52 CET

witam

This is being discussed on cosmocoffee as well:
   http://cosmocoffee.info/viewtopic.php?t=1537
Liu is participating in the discussion. He contacted Hinshaw
but yesterday said that he had not yet received a reply.
The software for analysing the TOD is also linked in the
discussion.

Looking forward to this afternoon's discussion, :)
pozdr
boud