[Cosmo-torun] Mon 24 June 2013 cosmo workshop

Boud Roukema boud w astro.uni.torun.pl
Nie, 23 Cze 2013, 17:26:29 CEST

hi cosmo-torun

Some organising details:

* We'll set up a switch so that people with laptops can
connect to the internet and intranet.

* We'll have a barbecue in the KRA courtyard after
the last talk - so we can continue discussion informally.
A few of us will organise by irc for buying some default
food + drink; feel free to bring your own if you're fussy.

* We should ask for markers so that people can
use the whiteboard if they don't want to prepare powerdot
(or other) computer presentations.

Program (unchanged):

Each speaker is free to divide up the 30 minutes how he
wishes, but the aim is for this to be interactive, so
I suggest a maximum of 15-20 minutes of "presentation".

TCfA Cosmology workshop 14:00-17:40, 24.06.2013 @KRA

14:00 Roukema - TCfA cosmology group
14:20 Lew - Search for SZ galaxy clusters in simulations

14:50 - 10 minutes break

15:00 Kazimierczak - cosmic topology
15:30 Fujii - Nontoroidal topological lensing among SDSS quasars
16:00 Buliński - cosmic topology

16:30 - 10 minutes break

16:40 Ostrowski - inhomogeneous cosmo - Lagrangian approach
17:10 Matczyński - cosmology tools: IPython

See everyone tomorrow :)

pozdr
boud