[Cosmo-torun] A possible crisis for cosmology - Cosmology Journal Club 18/11

Matteo Cinus matteo.cinus at astro.uni.torun.pl
Thu Nov 14 10:21:47 CET 2019

Dear all,

I am writing to invite you to our next meeting of the Cosmology Journal
Club in which we will discuss the paper "Planck evidence for a closed
Universe and a possible crisis for cosmology" from Eleonora Di
Valentino, Alessandro Melchiorri and Joseph Silk, published recently on
Nature Astronomy,

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41550-019-0906-9,

and also available on ArXiv at the link below,

https://arxiv.org/abs/1911.02087.

The paper has attracted the media attention since it calls for a serious
rethinking of the concordance model of cosmology.

The meeting will take place at the Institute of Astronomy, in the
Conference room at 12.15. Come join the discussion if you want to know
more.

Best Regards,

Matteo Cinus