rough flowchart

Boud Roukema boud w astro.uni.torun.pl
Czw, 25 Kwi 2002, 17:42:50 CEST

Cze¶æ wszystkim,
   I've prepared a flowchart and realised that only *one* of the
"cosmological" function/routine files - pdWeiq.f - is called by
plates, (pdWeiq or pdWein is called for getting radial proper
distances), but angle4D8 (in angle4D) which I've called "numerical" is
also called and is actually very useful conceptually - it's what is
used to get the distance separation between two points in arbitrarily
curved space. [Just as a "distance" on a 2-sphere is an arc-length on
a 2-sphere embedded in R^3, a "distance" on a hypersphere or
3-hyperboloid is an "arc-length" on a 3-sphere or 3-hyperboloid
embbeded in R^4 or M^4 (Minkowski-4).]

* the flowchart will be correct once I modify the names to add "DE"
and add documentation, and I haven't yet written DErcurvq (which
should be like rcurvfn in pdWein.f)

* the arrows show function calls.

Na jutro pi±tek o 14:00!

Boud