Maximum likehood unleashed!

Michal Frackowiak michalf w ncac.torun.pl
Pon, 3 Cze 2002, 18:16:56 CEST

Hi!

I am sending a short theory behind max. likehood method and its
adaptation in comparing curves with given errors. I believe this will be
helpfull - it seems to me as the best way that does the trick:
- it takes particular errors into account
- lets you estimate errors of the fit
- as well as contours of confidence when making a grid.
This is well tested in my own soft so I hope should work in this case as
well.
In case of questions - I would be even more than glad to help.

regards
Michal