-lX11

Michal Frackowiak michalf w ncac.torun.pl
Śro, 22 Maj 2002, 14:24:41 CEST

OK, that should do the trick I think.

> PS: I forgot to tell everyone that Michał proposed adding his SNe data
> analysis routines to DE later on when he has time!  Sounds like a good
> idea to me :), though it will require some work...

... I donot think 'some' is a proper word for matching 2 different
packages ;)
but pros are:
- ready statistical tools for analysing data (based on maximum likehood)
- snia data analyzer module
- cmb anisotropies data analyzis

these packages combined can serve as a full cosmological package...

meantime I have an idea about wrting trmendously extra fast package
generating cmb power spectrum somewhat similar to DASh but much more
convinient and simpler. I estimate getting a cmb spectrum in parts of a
second based on smart-compressed grid of models (seem not to have be
dense). I am fed up with CMBFAST.
but I will have more time only after finishing my mgr...

Boud: I think I got the grant! That's unofficial...

regards
michal