zwicky pages (so far)

Bartosz Lew Bartosz.Lew w astri.uni.torun.pl
Śro, 6 Lis 2002, 18:55:52 CET

hi all
if it comesabout those wiki pages thtcan  be modifien online I don;t think
it's very secure since an authorisation goes over an external net (I
watche the pages from my hause - and didn't log on deliberately)
unencrypted.
If one enters adjani hes free to explore further.
maeybe that should be a seure page.

pozdrawiam

Bartosz Lew			e-mail: szajtan w astri.uni.torun.pl
					szajtan w phys.uni.torun.pl
Centrum Astronomii UMK			szajtan w poczta.onet.pl
TORUN, POLAND			www:	http://www.phys.uni.torun.pl/~szajtan