lecture time: 12:40-14:40 each Monday

Boud Roukema boud w astro.uni.torun.pl
Wto, 15 Paź 2002, 01:03:41 CEST

The lecture time is now set at 12:40-14:40 on Mondays.

Please check the mailing list archive:

http://www.astro.uni.torun.pl/sympa/shape-univ

and/or subscribe to the list and feel free to make useful comments
or even ask "stupid" questions - sometimes the "stupid" questions
are the best ones...

One student wishes to take this course as an examined
course. I proposed that contributions to the Wikipedia - on
the theme of the shape of the universe, or cosmology generally,
- could count as an "essay-type" exam.

Here is the first page to write:
http://pl.wikipedia.com/wiki.cgi?action=edit&id=Forma_Wszech%B6wiata

Anyone wishing to do this and have this count as an exam should
"log in" to the wikipedia so that his/her work is "signed" (otherwise
noone will know who did it!)

Any objections to this sort of exam?

Some of my contributions (with the help of others!) are:
http://pl.wikipedia.com/wiki.cgi?action=history&id=Kosmologia_obserwacyjna
http://www.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shape_of_the_universe

But everyone should feel free to write their "lecture notes"
here, in the style of an encyclopedia, of course. Jeśli robisz
w po polsku w http://pl.wikipedia.com , twója praca będzie
użyteczna dla całe inne studenci, teraz i w przyśłości, ale też
dla siebie...

na poniedziałku
boud