Remake of Fagundes & Wichoski (1987)

shape-univ w astro.uni.torun.pl shape-univ w astro.uni.torun.pl
Czw, 17 Kwi 2003, 12:52:42 CEST

Thanks Andrzej!

About two years ago, when I nearly got a job at home, Gary Mamon pointed
out that cosmic topology was "heretical" (po polsku "heresia") when I first
started working on the subject, but thanks to work by me and others,
had become "tolerated".

I guess it's now becoming... "fashionable". So we'd better start publishing. :)