map data

szajtan odwieczny szajtan w poczta.onet.pl
Wto, 18 Mar 2003, 01:38:22 CET

I know this looks bad ;) and ... discouraging. But non of is comes from my
code. I just ploted the data from internet - from lambda.
They get a nice spectra because they bin it every 25 multipoles (on
average), and as Boud noticed with some weight, which I have to chack.
In this way we get that few point like in the first picture I sent but
the errors become smaller. They also drop all data above l approx 600.
Well there is no easy way out, and much to do.
Now I'm also thinking about calculating the power spectra directly from
the map from MAP. Any ideas with aid of what to do it ? (witting a new code I
give up - from time reasons )

bart.

oh btw. that "vast f90" you mentioned is also commercial now.