l_p ~ \Omega_tot^-1/2

Michal Frackowiak michalf w ncac.torun.pl
Śro, 8 Paź 2003, 00:11:14 CEST

1. PLEASE attach a .ps or a .pdf if you are going to present many
formulas!!!! hard to render them on-the-fly and... why?

2. "why is l_p proportional to \Omega_tot^-1/2"
it is not. it is an old formula for a matter-dominated universe as I
remember. forget it. some people still use it (peacock). dig some ads or
astro-ph stuff.

3. sonic speed in the relativistic plasma is c/sqrt{3}. right? ;-) BUT:
c_s is NOT constant at that time. it is not that easy and I would rather
start with learning what people have already done than playing
hide-and-seek with numbers.

THESE QUESTIONS ARE ALREADY ANSWERED ;-) - and answers were applied to
soft such as CMBfast which you use often ;-)

regards - michal f