[Shape-univ] lecture + computer room @Fizyki Monday 12.00-14.00g please?

Boud Roukema boud w astro.uni.torun.pl
Pią, 22 Paź 2004, 14:00:19 CEST

Hi Andrzej (Strobel),

   I'm trying to find a day/time suitable for III/IV/V year students in
astronomy for my monograph course -

http://adjani.astro.uni.torun.pl/cgi-bin/twiki/view/Cosmo/MonographCosmo

At the moment it seems that Monday 12.00-14.00g would be suitable for
everyone, but it would have to be in Wydział Fizyki.

Is it likely that for the first few weeks (3-4 weeks) a normal lecture
room, at least with blackboard/whiteboard would be available at this
time for about 10-15 students, and preferably with access to a
computer projector?

 From about end November/first week of December, we would need access to
a room with unix/linux computers, where the students can ssh to Piwnice
or work locally as they wish (and install GNU GPL compatible programs :).

pozdr
boud

PS: i tried telephoning you on x3005 but there was no answer. Email really
makes communication a lot easier IMHO once people start using it.