* GR simulations in cosmology - Queen Mary University of London, 7+8 September 2020 https://www.qmul.ac.uk/spa/astro/events/gr-simulations-in-cosmology/ - abstract submission is closed, but registration is still open;
- DISCLAIMER: participation in the GR/QMUL meeting requires the use of Zoom, which requires you to install unverifiable software on your computer (unless you use ordinary phone only); abstracts and registration are provided on a GAFAM web service; see * https://cosmo.torun.pl/blog/slack_zoom_prison * for a more detailed disclaimer on Zoom/Slack; see * https://switching.software * for community-based alternatives to authoritarian digital online services, to bypass the "tyranny of convenience".
* http://asa.astronomy.org.au/chp.php 2020 Charlene Heisler Prize for the most outstanding PhD thesis in astronomy - Awarded to Hayley Macpherson for her Thesis "Inhomogeneous cosmology in an anisotropic Universe" completed at Monash University and supervised by Daniel Price and Paul Lasky.
* 20th release of Einstein Toolkit - release "Turing" - https://einsteintoolkit.org/about/releases/ET_2020_05_announcement.html
ARXIV/ADS: inhomogeneous cosmology articles since 13 May 2020:
* https://ui.adsabs.harvard.edu/abs/2020arXiv200208336B ArXiv:2002.08336 Gauss-Bonnet-Chern approach to the averaged Universe - Léo Brunswic, Thomas Buchert
* https://ui.adsabs.harvard.edu/abs/2020PhRvD.101j4046B ArXiv:2003.06528 Cosmological signatures of torsion and how to distinguish torsion from the dark sector - Bolejko, Krzysztof; Cinus, Matteo; Roukema, Boudewijn F. (uses the CBL test - but strictly speaking, this is beyond-GR rather than inhomogeneous cosmology)
* https://ui.adsabs.harvard.edu/abs/2020arXiv200506385S ArXiv:2005.06385 Construction of the cosmological model with periodically distributed inhomogeneities with growing amplitude - Szymon Sikora, Krzysztof Głód
* https://ui.adsabs.harvard.edu/abs/2020arXiv200615022H ArXiv:2006.15022 Cosmological homogeneity scale estimates are dressed - Asta Heinesen
* https://ui.adsabs.harvard.edu/abs/2020arXiv200807108K ArXiv:2008.07108 Observations in statistically homogeneous, locally inhomogeneous cosmological toy-models without FLRW backgrounds - S. M. Koksbang