* IBM Research is seeking to fill three postdoctoral positions, with start dates in the second half of 2021. Candidates with a background in any aspect of numerical relativity, computational cosmology, and/or fluid dynamics are invited to apply. See https://hyperspace.uni-frankfurt.de/2021/02/26/postdoctoral-positions-in-com..., or contact Eloisa Bentivegna, for more details. The deadline for full consideration is March 31st.
* Inhomogeneous cosmology 2+1 year postdoc at the National Centre for Nuclear Research (NCBJ), Warsaw; deadline 25 May 2021; contact: Jan Ostrowski; Full details: https://www.euraxess.pl/jobs/619954
ARXIV/ADS: inhomogeneous cosmology articles since 21 Dec 2020 (or recently missed):
* https://ui.adsabs.harvard.edu/abs/2020arXiv200711350H ArXiv:2007.11350 - Reversing the Null Limit of the Szekeres Metric - Charles Hellaby, Otakar Svítek
* https://ui.adsabs.harvard.edu/abs/2020arXiv201203192H ArXiv:2012.03192 - Rotation, Embedding and Topology for the Szekeres Geometry - Charles Hellaby, Robert G. Buckley
* https://ui.adsabs.harvard.edu/abs/2021arXiv210203774H ArXiv:2102.03774 - Redshift drift as a model independent probe of dark energy - Asta Heinesen
* https://ui.adsabs.harvard.edu/abs/2021arXiv210311918M ArXiv:2103.11918 - Luminosity distance and anisotropic sky-sampling at low redshifts: a numerical relativity study - Hayley J. Macpherson, Asta Heinesen