neutrino physicist visit

Boud Roukema cosmo-spotka at astro.uni.torun.pl
Wed, 3 Apr 2002 13:23:29 +0200 (MET DST)

Cześć wszystkim,
   Since Jenni's visit is in a cosmology context, please feel
free to use the cosmo-spotka mailing list to coordinate the visit.
The archive is here:

http://www.astro.uni.torun.pl/sympa/cosmo-spotka/

and this message probably here (if noone sends another message while
I write this):

http://www.astro.uni.torun.pl/sympa/cosmo-spotka/2002-04/msg00001.html

If you are a non-subscriber you would be sent an automatic
confirmation request to avoid spam before your email is accepted.

I personally have no strong opinions either for or against a TCfA visit
(1) Wednesday afternoon
(2) Thurs morn or afternoon

Brian: what time/room is the Thursday seminar?

Pozdrawiam
Boud

PS: Jenni could get an idea of what cosmology is being done here
by browsing through