cosmo group forming at Torun!

Boud Roukema cosmo-spotka at astro.uni.torun.pl
Thu, 28 Feb 2002 22:17:25 +0100 (MET)

Dear friends,
   I have now joined the Nicolas Copernicus University to start a
cosmology group in the Torun Centre for Astronomy. :-) In fact, I'm in
the radio group (one of whose members made the first extrasolar planet
discovery), so please pass the message on to NCRA people!

Any extragalactic/cosmology people wishing to drop by and give a
seminar, meet undergrad/PhD astro students, etc just send an introductory
email to:

cosmo-spotka@astro.uni.torun.pl

and check out the archives of our working lists:

http://www.astro.uni.torun.pl/sympa/

Ranjeev (Misra): how easy was it for you to get a visa on your visit
to Poland a few years ago? This would be useful information for Indian
cosmologists wanting to visit. If you could reply directly to
cosmo-spotka, then your information would be instantly archived and
available for others to check at their convenience. Thanks.

Cheers
Boud