informal project discussion Thurs 14:00

Boud Roukema cosmo-spotka at astro.uni.torun.pl
Tue, 19 Nov 2002 17:40:09 +0100 (MET)

Cześć wszystkim,
   Teraz mamy kalendarz jak funkcjonuje:

http://adjani.astro.uni.torun.pl:9673/zwicky/CosmoCalendar

(after much battle with zope, finally i had to understand
the content of the code! RTFM didn't help...)

We've proposed an informal meeting to discuss various research
projects this Thursday 21 Nov. This is not much warning, and
of course we are sure to have many other meetings later.

Now that the CosmoCalendar is working (or it seems to be),
I hope to finally suggest the cafe+ regular meetings and
the one-day workshop which I've been talking about for a loooonggg
time...

Please feel free to add your comments to CosmoProjects or
add/modify events on the CosmoCalendar.

pozdrawiam
boud