Found virus in your mail

Boud Roukema cosmo-spotka at astro.uni.torun.pl
Wed, 23 Oct 2002 17:41:05 +0200 (MET DST)

Cześć,
   This thread is probably best continued in another forum, over
wine/cheese for comments on the French community, or for GNU/Linux vs
M$oft, my feeling is that the best response to Piotr Pepłowski's
emails to staff of the whole Wydział Fizyki itd about promoting M$oft
junkware would be to have a general Physics Seminar on the theme, so
that the debate is opened up and discussed rationally, and those who
think that closed software has a useful role in education/research can
try to defend that point of view with more than a 60 second argument.

But first I want to get some cosmo done...

na razie
boud