m$oft pc + projector ? for cafeplus this friday 10:20? (fwd)

Boud Roukema cosmo-spotka at astro.uni.torun.pl
Wed, 10 Dec 2003 15:05:07 +0100 (CET)

hi Bronek,
   Could we please borrow your computer projector on Friday morning
(10.20 Fri 12.12.2003 @CAMK) for Cafe Plus?

http://adjani.astro.uni.torun.pl/cgi-bin/twiki/view/Cosmo/CafePlus

Marcin Gawroński would like to make a computer presentation (hopefully
he will be able to convert his powerpoint file to a pdf file as Michał
suggests below so that we can use a linux laptop).

thanks
boud

good idea - i think motyl may try this...