cafe+ Fri 12.03.2004 9.00godz ?

Boud Roukema cosmo-spotka at astro.uni.torun.pl
Mon, 8 Mar 2004 17:57:15 +0100 (CET)

hi everyone,

It looks like there's progress in sorting out software
misunderstandings, anyway, that's being sorted out by private email.

Is this Friday at 9.00g @radio OK for everyone?

i've updated
http://adjani.astro.uni.torun.pl/cgi-bin/twiki/view/Cosmo/CafePlus

IMHO, at the beginning of the discussion we should probably decide
roughly how long and/or seriously we want to discuss the time limit -
1 hour strict? 1 hour loose? - and decide which issues are the most
interesting/useful for discussing, before actually getting into the
discussions themselves.

i have done the "individual circles" test, and it doesn't look good :(

My feeling is that we only have a "maximum likelihood Poincare model".

Anyway, this has to be all shown properly until all the new tests are
consistent with the old ones - more soon on shape-univ and/or Friday
morning.

pozd
boud