cafe+ Fri 12.03.2004 9.00godz ?

Michal Frackowiak michalf at ncac.torun.pl
Mon, 08 Mar 2004 20:26:07 +0100

hi there!

1. I am glad things are going fine now
2. I think we should have 1 hour strict + extra 10 minutes in case sth
extremely important is being discussed. some discipline of this sort
should not hurt.
3. I have been talking to Mr Rudak and in case of circle search our
cluster of 12 machines can be used without any problem. the problem is
that the numerical work should be divided somehow and (semi-)parallel
code used.

regards - michal