[Cosmo-spotka] Re: [Shape-univ] CosmoPl meeting Jan/Feb 2006

Agnieszka Szaniewska szachula w astro.uni.torun.pl
Wto, 22 Lis 2005, 21:28:40 CET

Hi everyone,
I am a new person on Shape-univ, precisely I am a PhD student (centrum
Astronomii) .
Anyway, I am interested in helping organise (and participating of course)
in cosmology meeteing in Jan/Feb 2006.

Pozdrawiam,
Agnieszka

On Fri, 18 Nov 2005, Boud Roukema wrote:

> Cze=B6=E6 cosmo-spotka,
>
> Marek Biesiada from Katowice is interested in helping organise a small,
> informal 2-day cosmology meeting in Jan/Feb 2006. The main idea is to get=
 together
> the different Polish cosmology people from Szczecin, Toru=F1, Krak=F3w, K=
atowice,
> Lublin, Warsaw and hopefully maybe also some visitors from Czechy, Potsda=
m,
> Estonia, ...
>
> Anyway, here's the twiki page:
> http://cosmo.torun.pl/cgi-bin/twiki/view/Cosmo/CosmPlMeeting2006
>
> Please join cosmo-spotka@

> or else read the twiki page regularly if you're interested in helping
> organise (scientifically + locally) or participate in this meeting.
>
> Some time soon, we should send an invitation out to cosmo-pl@ - but IMHO =
we
> should keep cosmo-pl@ as a low volume list (many people are subscribed). =
Anyone