ODP: [Cosmo-spotka] proposed text for pre-registration announcement

Marek Biesiada m.biesiada w IMP.sosnowiec.pl
Pon, 3 Kwi 2006, 13:11:06 CEST

Hi everybody,

My availability is following

*  piątek-sobota 12-13 May definitely the best

*  piątek-sobota 19-20 May - uncertian, but not yet impossible
*  piątek-sobota 2-3 June - uncertian, but not yet impossible
*  piątek-sobota 9-10 June - uncertian, but not yet impossible

So I'll better look how is the consensus being reached among the other partners

Best wishes to all

Marek