ODP: [Cosmo-spotka] proposed text for pre-registration announcement

Dabrowski Mariusz mpdabfz w sus.univ.szczecin.pl
Śro, 5 Kwi 2006, 12:28:44 CEST

Btw, there is a meeting on the 90th Anniversary of GR in Warsaw on the
12-13 of May so that I doubt Warsaw people would come on that particular
date.

M. Dabrowski