[Cosmo-spotka] announcement text; accommodation; lecture room

Boud Roukema boud w astro.uni.torun.pl
Czw, 6 Kwi 2006, 17:45:15 CEST

witam, hi all

The announcement text has been updated a bit:
http://cosmo.torun.pl/Cosmo/CosmoPlMeeting2006

i hope we should have confirmation with the University Hotel (near the
Gymnazjum for people who know Toruń) about the booking algorithm today
or tomorrow, so that we can include the info in the initial announcement.
It's better to send out a fewer number of announcements rather than many
announcements each with additional info, IMHO.

The idea is for people to book themselves (email/phone + confirm by fax)
and we confirm that they are conference participants to get "cheaper" prices.

the accommodation info webpage is here:
http://cosmo.torun.pl/Cosmo/CosmoPlMeeting2006Nocleg

and here's the program:
http://cosmo.torun.pl/Cosmo/CosmoPlMeeting2006Program

Please correct the title of your abstract, and then click on the
question mark to create your abstract (or if you don't like the twiki,
just send it to cosmo-spotka and someone else among us will edit the twiki
for you).

i'm checking in Wydział Fizyki if we can get room XX for both Friday
and Saturday. This is the room for regular Monday astronomy seminars,
good for 30-100 people.  My expectation is about 10-30 people, but we
should allow for more in case (e.g.) many undergrad students decide to
come along (which would be good).

pozdr
boud